Tuesday, October 12, 2010


12th October

Today marks the day for our 5th anniversary.
To the girl who I'm so madly in love with,
I have so many things to tell you,
but mostly of them cant be put in words,
you have to feel it yourself through the years down the road.

With those little things you always have up your sleeve, that always make me smile
By appearing up at my workplace just to see me for a mere 5minutes.
Showing up after my piano lessons just to have dinner with me.
Cooking breakfast for me even though you are so tired yourself.
Using the one-and-only jacket we have to cover the both of us on the freezing bus.
Making sure that I always close my mouth when i yawn.
And most of all,
by being there always at the right time when i need you the most.

i love you baby.
So much ♥
& i got so much more to say to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment