Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its been ages since i last blogged
Been rather busy with school and life.
Little things to do here and there, just tires me out.

I just celebrated my 6th month with this lovely girl. ♥

Well.. I've did stuffs that made her cry and made her sad.
I've did stuffs that hurt her inside out.
I've did stuffs that made her hate me.
But all these times, she stood by me.
Because she loves me.
And now all i want to say is,

I love you baby.
All those mistakes I've made before,
they wont ever be repeated again.
Its a lifetime promise.

Happy 6th months baby.
There wont be anymore downs in our relationship.
There will only be ups.

Only tears of joy will be in our lives from now on.
No more tears of sadness
or tears from sorrows.
Happiness.

I will always stand by you,
like how you always stood by me without fail.
I will make your life full of joy,
because you look the best when you're smiling happily.

The history wont be the future.


Apart from that
We watched HP7 today!
Went to meet my monstur, but she was aching all over her neck.
Pains me to see her in pain.
Hope the medicine and Yoko-Yoko i bought for her worked. :(
Well, the movie was alllllrighttttt.
Loads of talking and talking and talking and more talking.
Just hope for the better that part 2 is better :)


Also, i got sacked from my job.
Sad life.
Not so committed to it after school started,
well its not that i don't want to work.
I don't have the time and energy to.


Well, thats all for the inspiration to blog for today.

To end it off nicely,

I love spending time with my baby monstur
no matter if its just 5mins or the whole day.
I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment