Sunday, September 26, 2010


Its been ages since i last blogged.
Well, things have been getting better for me.
I'm much happier than i was. Much

Recently, I went for a workshop by InVogue ( School's IG)
Starbucks talk, well it wasn't that bad at all.
Free coffee, cake + 2 ce points.
Awesome much aye? :)

And I've also tried Koi Cafe for the first time in my entire life.
Still don't get what's the crave all about,
its just more pearls, and you get to choose the sugar level.
thats all!
Whats so special anyway.
Well its my point, no offence to anyone who likes it.
Its my opinion.

Back to work as usual,
In need of $_$, thus the reason.
But still also to gain the experience to work in the future.
Surprises during work ;) *Winks*
Those are what keeps me going.
To know that you'll be there for me,
it just makes all of the time at work worthwhile.


And i apparently have many things to do
on my To-Do-List haha.

But still, need money badly.
Keep the money rolling in!


As the picture says, i would like your arms around me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment