Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello world
Today i just felt like blogging something to my BABYMONSTA ♥
Although today isn't a special day or something for us.
But whenever i think about you and realize how much i need you.
It is to me a special day, which means its
Everyday.

Times when you pop out from no where
just to give me a surprise and accompany me to school/piano
They make me so cheekily happy. Yes cheekily.
You would rather give up your beauty sleep,
to come and surprise me in the early mornings
or sometimes even just for a short 30 minutes or so.
Thank you baby.
Its these little things you do,
that make me want to be a much better person for you.

Yes, I'm a SPOILT brat.
I know it for myself,
always in my own comfort zone, not wanting to do anything myself
always having someone to spoon feed me ever since i was young.
Whatever i wanted, i always get it.
EVERYTHING I MEAN.
I have what most average people do not have when i was young.
my parents did more than they should do.
like A LOT MORE.
I was born with a silver spoon
or maybe even more.
A golden/platinum spoon.

I've never worked in my entire life before, except for helping out my family.
Every single time my parents ask me to work, i push it away
saying the time for me to work will come
there's no worry to hurry.
Well, that day you woke me up.
I should learn to be independent
not relying on my parents too much
stand up for myself
work for the things i want
so that i wont have to keep asking them for money.
Yes. Those are common sense stuffs, but it never once occur to me about that.
Thats why i said i'm a SPOILT brat.

I've started working, if you people out there don't know
Although its a start, i treasure the experience i take in
and whats more i want to prove to you and myself
that i can be independent.

Whats more, i know i'm not a perfect 10
although everytime i tell you i am one.
I cant be the guy you always desired/wanted/wished/hoped i was.
But i want to tell you that i want to be
"that special guy" for you.
Not for anyone else.
but you.
Perhaps, there are more things i need to know/learn
but mark my words,
i will be much better than how i was in the first month you met me.
I Love You baby ♥


I want you to think and know that we will last forever and ever
I want you to love that we're crazily in love with each other.



someday i hope, i wouldn't be S. or Sherman in your blogpost
i hope it would be baby.
i hope

No comments:

Post a Comment